Thursday, December 29, 2005

Startup 2

The startup in the previous post refers to starting the blog. As you can see I've been diligent in posting. The startup of this post refers to what I've been doing for the past year. A startup, tech, with a focus on entertainment applications.

I should first say how amazing, freeing, fantastic in so many ways it has been to take this personal sabbatical. Having time with my wife, with my family, with her family. Having the time to spend building our family. Having the time to think about what you really want to spend your time doing, and how to realistically set things up to make a living doing that.

For me, a tech startup was the answer and that's what I've been doing. Having time to think, shedding pre-conceptions, contemplating the goal from every imaginable aspect before having to think about how to achieve the goal. And then really understanding the problem and seeing solutions. What a fabulously fun year it's been.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home